Requires Assembly offers a full array of quality professional Office services to our customers. The following is a brief description of services we offer:
- Installation, delivery, assembly, and reconfiguration of any modular furniture, office cubicle systems, filing systems and cubicle workstations.
- Installation of all shelving, mobile filing, high-density data storage, and racking systems.
- Installation of fixed seating, auditorium seating, tables, and visual display products.
- Assembly of modular desking systems, lockers, computer furniture, lab furniture, and gang-seating products.
- Steam cleaning of upholstered panel products and chairs.
- Refurbishing of panel systems to like-new condition.
- Fully insured warehousing for short-term and long-term storage requirements including asset management services.
- Project management services throughout North Carolina
- Furniture dealer support and warranty repairs
- Asset management and inventory control for furniture storage
- Office moves and relocation services
Requires Assembly recognizes the importance of a high-quality professional installation from the start through to completion. The end result can make or break the business relationship between the customer and the dealer. Our vast and varied product experience enables our installation professionals to easily adapt techniques and overcome adverse situations resulting in TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Our solitary goal is to provide a smooth installation and eliminate the inherent stresses that often accompany the process.
Requires Assembly operates throughout the State of North Carolina. All of our service centers retain experienced professionals to handle installations of any size and configuration with unequalled quality and efficiency. Requires Assembly has become a regional industry leader and continues to expand services into other market areas. Requires Assembly maintains a highly reputable staff of full-time, professionally trained, permanent office furniture installers and project managers. Additionally, all employees sign employment contracts highlighting non-compete and non-disclosure terms for customer secrecy and customer protection. This pre-qualification is followed by a highly structured internal training format that mirrors and meets manufacturer certification requirements for factory certification. Our installers are always uniformed, organized, and professionally equipped to project the best possible image for your installation project.
Requires Assembly has installed hundreds of products and thousands of workstations and cubicle systems. Here are some of the manufacturers we have installed:
AIS | Abco | Steelcase | Lyon | Sauder | Global | Tellus | BPI | Gaylord | MacSys | Herman Miller | Genesis | Roy & Breton | Sit On It | Bush | Rubbermaid | A-1 Visual | Haworth | Kimball | Maxon | Pride | Superior | Tennsco | Fixtures | National | Burroughs | Packard | Berco | Carter | Claridge | Datum | Nevers | Peter Pepper | Nova | Mirage | Teknion | Techline | KI | Unicor | GF | Smead | Rosemount | Hon | Anderson Hickey | Knoll | Trendway | Tayco | Tab | Allsteel | Paoli | Westinghouse | American Seating | Chromcraft | Vecta | Krug | Kielhauer | Carolina | Brayton | OFS | Invincible | Eck Adams | Mayline | Marvel | US Modular | Watson | Humanscale | Wright Line | La Z Boy | Flex Y Plan | Harpers | Smed | LaCasse | Office Depot Brand | Inscape | KI | Steelcase | Technion | KOAS | Haworth | Panel Concepts | Harpers | Boulevard | Montage | Kimble | Geiger